Sunday 6 March 2011

Filming Session.. Football & Showoff..

Football:
We had originally planned to film our school football team, however, they didn't want to be in our project. So, in the half term, we met up to do some editing and borrowed a camera from school. I volunteered to film the Kent County Under 18 Football team, who my dad manages, as they were playing against London FA. I got permission from both teams and filmed it on the Thursday evening of half term. The lighting was really difficult; it was filmed in the evening so the floodlights were on. But i think that some of the film has got some good lighting.

Showoff:
Whilst at the football, I asked my dad to choose one of his most skilled players to be our 'showoff'. Ben Lockett volunteered himself and he did a few skills for me. He's very talented and I only needed one shot as I was very pleased with what he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment